NDSU Extension to Host Brine Spill Discussions
Landowners will have an opportunity to talk about their concerns and experiences with brine spills during a series of informal discussions the North Dakota State University Extension Service is hosting in April.
The goal of these discussions is for participants to share information and learn about different practices to treat impacted areas.
Three discussion sessions have been scheduled in regions of North Dakota that have been impacted by energy development. The dates and locations are:
- April 13 - Crosby, Divide County Courthouse, 9 to 11 a.m.
- April 18 - Killdeer, Dunn County Road Department, 1 to 3 p.m.
- April 27 - Stanley, Mountrail County South Complex, 9 to 11 a.m.
Space will be limited to 30 participants, so contact the Extension agent or other contact person for the location you will be attending to reserve your spot.
- Crosby - Brandon Biwer, 701-965-6501 or email@example.com
- Killdeer - Becky Buchmann, 701-764-5593 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stanley - Danielle Steinhoff, 701-577-4595 or email@example.com; or Jim Hennessy, 701-628-2835 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Northwest Landowners Association is providing snacks and refreshments.
NDSU Agriculture Communication - March 22, 2017
|Source:||Miranda Meehan, 701-231-7683, email@example.com|
|Source:||Chris Augustin, 701-857-7679, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Editor:||Ellen Crawford, 701-231-5391, email@example.com|