Veterinary Technology Club
Kari Bolgrean, BS, LVT, Robinson Hall Room 111, 231-7530
- President - Hillary Cudmore
- Vice President - Allison Thelen
- Secretary - Kayla Woltz
- Treasurers - Jessica Eliason and Kristina Shirk
- Student Affairs Representative & Promotions Representative - Maggie Smith
- Philanthropy Chair - Alexandra Joersz
Meetings held in Robinson Hall room 106 every first and third Thursday of each month at 5:30 pm and every third Tuesday at 12:00 pm.
To promote the educational advancement of veterinary technicians; enhance knowledge and skills through continuing education programs; promote and maintain a good professional image and high ethical standards; promote progressive and humane medical care for all creatures; promote and maintain a cooperative professional relationship with the veterinary medical profession; fund raising.
Our club participates in campus wide events such as: homecoming, Ag Olympics, Moos, Ewes and More, Christmas Stocking Donations, and the involvement expos. We invite guest speakers to speak on a variety of topics and also volunteer at animal shelters and other volunteer networks throughout campus and Fargo-Moorhead. In February, we also take a group of students to the National Veterinary Technician Conference for a weekend. This gives students the opportunity to learn more about topics that may interest them in the veterinary field while also giving them the continuing education experience that they will need to complete once they are licensed technicians. Anyone who has an interest in animals and their well being are welcome to join the club.
Anyone interested in the health and well-being of animals.
How to Join:
- You can be a member of the club even if you can’t make it to all the meetings
- You can e-mail one of the officers if you would have questions
- CLUB DUES: Please pay $10 to treasurer Kristina Shirk