How to Apply
The application process listed was utilized for the 2015 student applicants, please see links at the bottom of the page for additional information and changes for the 2016 application packets.
Links to 2015 application materials [not valid for 2016 or beyond]
- Application Information and Procedures (as shown above)
- Application to take the Wonderlic Pre-Admittance Scholastic Examination (fee required)
- Wonderlic form and fee may be dropped off with Char Kuss at Robinson Hall, Room 101.
- link to Upcoming Wonderlic Testing Dates at NDSU (2015 dates now posted!)
- Scoring of your Wonderlic Exam
- - NOTE: Essay may be more than one page long!
- Supplemental Application form
- Veterinary Reference form
- Professional Reference form