NDSU Extension - Stutsman County


| Share

APPLY FOR - Year End Project Record Medal Award

SEND IN BY SEPTEMBER 1 - Application for county medals for project areas. This award is given to those who apply that have shown that they have improved and learned something the past year. Any 4-Her 8 to 18 may apply.

PDF document icon YE Medal application fillable form.pdf — PDF document, 76 KB (78621 bytes)

Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.