NDSU Extension - Mountrail County


| Share

Volunteer/Parent Information

How do I start a 4-H club? What types of resources are available? What is expected of me as a volunteer/parent? Here are some helpful resources for 4-H parents and leaders.

ND 4-H Volunteers

Volunteers and parents serving as chaperones must be cleared through the youth protection policy. You will find the form the needs to be completed by clicking HERE. All 4-H adults must re-submit a background check every six years. You are also welcome to call the Extension Office if you have questions or need this form sent to you using a different method - (701) 628-2835 or NDSU.Mountrail.Extension@ndsu.edu.

Parenting Information

Starting a 4-H Club

Teaching Resources

Registering Youth & Adults for 4-H

Cloverbud Resources (ages 5-7)

Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.