NDSU Extension - Mountrail County


4-H Trunks

Interested in reserve a 4-H Trunk? NDSU & Mountrail County 4-H have a wide variety of educational and fun trunks available! To view the trunks available please visit the links below. Contact the Mountrail County Extension Office to reserve one.
File Mountrail County - Educational Trunks
Would your club like to reserve one of our available trunks for your club meeting? Contact us @ (701) 628-2835 to find out how!
NDSU 4-H - Educational Trunks
Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.