- 1/2 pound bacon, browned and drained
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. vinegar
- 1/4 c. mustard
- 1 (15- to 16-ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15- to 16-ounce) can butter beans
- 1 (15- to 16-ounce) can lima beans
- 1 (28-ounce) can baked beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
Mix all ingredients together. Cook in a slow cooker on high for three hours or low for eight hours. Alternate method: simmer in pot on low for two hours, stirring occasionally.
Makes 12 servings.
Per serving: 200 calories, 6 grams (g) fat, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber and 614 milligrams sodium.