Flood Information


| Share

Call Your Insurance Agent

Always report the loss to your insurance agent even if you doubt the loss will be covered.
  • Tell the agent how best to contact you.
  • Ask if your policy covers living expenses if you cannot stay in your home or rental unit.
  • If you lost the copy of your insurance policy, request a copy.
  • If your insurance covers the damage, your agent will tell you when the adjuster will contact you.
Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.