Family Table Video Contest
Create and post a video about your family meals for a chance to win prizes! Here's how.
5 Steps to Share Your Family Table Short Videos
1) If you are under 18, check with your parents. Maybe they want to join you on the video!
- Be sure your parents have signed this photo/video release; scan it or take a picture and email to Julie.email@example.com
- If you are a 4-H member, your parents have already signed the form as part of club membership.
2) Come up with a topic. Here are some ideas:
- Why do you like to eat with your family? What makes it fun?
- Share a favorite recipe; you can show how to make it if you can do it in under 2 minutes.
- What is your favorite family mealtime memory and why?
- What is your favorite conversation starter and why?
3) Videotape on your phone or camera -- no more than 2 minutes!
- If you want to introduce yourself, use only your first name and county.
4) Upload to Twitter, Instagram and/or The Family Table Facebook page.
- To share content on the Facebook page, you need to “follow” the Facebook page first: https://www.facebook.com/ndfamilytable/
- By posting your content on The Family Table Facebook page, you are giving permission to share it with our followers.
5) Add these hashtags: #ndfamilytable; #youthvoiceyouthchoice
- This allows us to find your video online and is required if you want to be eligible for prize drawings.
- If you are the lucky winner of a monthly drawing, we will message you to get your mailing address!