For Employees


| Share

ID needed to receive state rates for in-state business travel (11/15/2012)

If a hotel requests you to present proof that you are a state employee, your NDSU photo ID card is all that you need. There is no such thing as a state ID card. If a hotel staff wants more proof, also have handy your business card and the number of the state fleet vehicle if you’re driving one. If you haven’t yet gotten an NDSU ID card, or need to get a replacement sometime, the NDSU Bison Card Center will print “employee” on it upon request.

Deb Gebeke, Staff Development

Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.