For Employees


| Share

Reimbursement for Centennial Celebrations

County celebrations on or near May 8 can be reimbursed for up to $50 for a cake or other refreshments. To receive reimbursement:

1.       Pay the celebration costs with county funds.

2.       Complete the Banquet and Meeting form.

a.       The Individual/Vendor ID and Funding can remain blank. 

b.      The Average Cost of Meal will auto-fill after you enter the Requested Amount and Number of Individuals.

c.       Leave the Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner boxes unchecked.

d.      Title can be “County Resident” if there is no applicable title.

3.       Create an invoice, attach the completed Banquet and Meeting form, and mail to your District Director’s Office.

a.       Remember to use the tax exempt status. We cannot reimburse tax.

Please contact your District Director’s office with any questions regarding reimbursement.

Filed under: Smith-Lever Act
Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.