NDSU Extension - Emmons County


| Share

Independent Member Report Form

Independent Members... Requirements for Independent Members (not applicable to shooting sports participants.) 1. 4-H'ers must declare their intent to be an independent member with a letter addressed to the 4-H Council. 2. Member report forms are due quarterly (October 1, January 1, April 1 and July 1). 3. Members must complete a service project that is approved by the NDSU Extension office. Members must complete a report or display board on the project to show at the Emmons County 4-H Achievement Days. 4. Members must attend at least one 4-H fundraiser (i.e. soup and sandwich, archery, father-daughter dance, 50/50 tickets at rodeo). 5. Members registered as independent members prior to 2019 are exempt from the new policy changes.

PDF document icon Independent Member Report Form.pdf — PDF document, 44 KB (45891 bytes)

Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.