Small Grain Disease Forecasting Model
The NDSU Small Grains Disease Forecasting Model assists producers in estimating the possibility of disease in their crops and gives recommendations as to possible preventative applications and times for these applications. This is done in conjunction with NDAWN weather station locations within North Dakota and sections of western Minnesota and eastern Montana.
As easy as 1-2-3
1. Click on the NDAWN station location nearest you
- see NDAWN Home Page for a station location map
2. Click the button representing the growth stage of your crop
- see the growth stage information for explanations of growth stages
- click on the small image to see a larger image
- select the Flowering growth stage to access the scab forecast
- or see NDAWN's estimated growth stage for your crop based on planting date.
3. Click "Get Forecast".