This webinar has been postponed due to illness.
Please register below, and we will email you as soon as it has been rescheduled.
Oct. 25, 26 and 27, 2016 local meetings
All events are free of charge
Backgrounding is an alternative to selling calves at weaning. Learn more about the 2016 cattle feeding opportunities through market outlook, feed availability, rations and cost of gain, rates of gain, ending weights and budgets.
Local meeting program topics:
- Local feed prices and availability
- Veterinary Feed Directive
- Rations and feed costs of gain
- Rates of gain, ending weights, and budgets
- Oct. 25 - 1 p.m., Bottineau, Farm Credit Services building
- Oct. 25 - 7 p.m., Minot, North Central Research Extension Center
- Oct. 26 - 9 a.m., McClusky, City Hall
- Oct. 26 - 1:30 p.m., Hazen, City Hall
- Oct. 27 - 9 a.m., Linton, Courthouse auditorium
- Oct. 27 - 1 p.m., Ashley, Courthouse
- Oct. 27 - 7 p.m., Fullerton, Ranch House