NDSU Extension - Cass County


4-H Newsletters

2019 Hoofbeats

All Records, Project and Registration Forms

Click HERE for:

  • Cass County 4-H Achievement Day Horse Show Registration Form
  • Cass County Horse ID Form
  • 4-H Horse Record
| Share

4-H Horse Program

Horse showing

Cass County 4-H Horse Program Information

Anyone participating in Cass County 4-H events with a live animal needs to have ID forms filled out. Click HERE to find the Cass County Horse ID Forms, due May 15, 2019. 

NOTICE: Any horse entering the State of North Dakota (for any period of time) must be accompanied by a health certificate issued by a veterinarian as a result of equine herpes virus, in addition to the Cass County Horse ID forms. This includes Cass County 4-H members who stall horses in Minnesota. Please consult your vet for more specifics. 

4-H Horse at the 2019 Red River Valley Fair

For complete information, schedules and rules, please view our 4-H EXHIBIT BOOK. 

4-H Regional Horse Show
  • Tuesday, July 9th - English Events & Trail
  • Wednesday, July 10th - Western & Game Events
  • Online Registration
  • Health certification will be checked upon arrival at the Red River Valley Fairgrounds.
Stall Contest
  • Monday, July 8th 
  • Stalls open for boarding and decorating.

Cass County 4-H Horse Achievement Day

Friday, August 23, 2019
  • English Events
  • 6:00 pm
Saturday, August 24, 2019
  • Western Events & Games
  • 9:00 am
Click HERE for the Cass County 4-H Horse Achievement Day Form.

Horse Project & Resources

You can find all of Cass County project forms, ID forms and registration forms HERE

4-H Horse State Contests

Click HERE for more information about these contests and events:

  • State 4-H Horse Judging Contest
  • State 4-H Horse Quiz Bowl Contest
  • State 4-H Hippology Contest
  • State Horse Demonstration

4-H Horse Camps

For more information and questions, please contact:
Sarah McNaughton, NDSU Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development
Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.