NDSU Extension - Burke County


| Share

Leafy Spurge ~ Time for Control

Its Spurge season in Burke County!

Leafy Spurge

Chemical Cost Share is available through the Burke County Weed Board.

To place your order please call the Burke County Extension Office 701-377-2927


Filed under: Burke news
Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.