NDSU Extension - Bowman County


| Share

Club Leaders Information

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart." ~Elizabeth Andrew


4-H would not be possible without club leaders generously donating their time. 


Leaders must fill out an enrollment form and expectation form at the beginning of every 4-H year and turn them in to the Bowman County Extension Office.  You may either print them off from the links below or stop by the Extension Office to pick up the forms.  Also, new leaders must fill out an application to volunteer in youth programs and an adult behavior expectation form.  Every six years a recertification form must be filled out for current volunteers. 


For more helpful information please visit the North Dakota 4-H Volunteer Page.


Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.