1. Copy the file named SOSINSTALL.EXE to a temporary subdirectory on your hard disk drive.
2. Using Windows Explorer, double click on the sosinstall.exe file. You will be presented with a screen asking if you wish to continue installing Sheep on Shares, click yes.
3. When you select the "Install" option, you'll be asked for the drive and directory where the program should be installed.
4. When the installation is complete, select "Finished" from the installation program menu.
5. To run Sheep On Shares, select the program from your start menu
This software and documentation are provided "as is". THE SHEEP ON SHARES PROGRAM AND DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. North Dakota State University does not warrant that the functions contained in the program meet the customer's requirements or that the operation of the program will be uninterrupted or error free. Customer must assume the entire risk of program or documentation accuracy. Any liability of North Dakota State University will be limited exclusively to product replacement in the case of defective diskettes.
The Sheep on Shares program can be downloaded here.