Research Report Table of Contents
I: Grassland Research
II. Beef Research
- Creep Feeding Effects of Calf Performance and Udder and Carcass
Composition of Charolais Crossbred Replacement Heifers - J. E. McLennan, D.
Dhuyvetter, M. Marchello, K. Ringwall and G. Ottmar
- The Influence of Different Supplemental Strategies after Calving
for Cows Managed to Different Body Condition Scores During Gestation: A proposed
study - D. Dhuyvetter, K. Ringwall, J. S. Caton, J. McLennan and G. Ottmar
- The Effects of Feeding Naked Oats or Barley to Light Weight Feeder
Calves in a Total Mixed Ration or When Concentrations and Forages are Fed Separately - D.
Dhuyvetter, W. Boland, K. Ringwall, J. McLennan, G. Ottmar and L. Tisor
- Effects of Body Weight Gain and Winter Diets Containing Oats
Silage Compared to Oats-Pea Silage on Reproductive Performance in Replacement Beef Heifers
- D. Dhuyvetter, K. Ringwall, J. McLennan,G. Ottmar, and J. Nelson
- Financial and Production Analysis of Heifer Development - J.
Dhuyvetter, K. Ringwall, J. Nelson, L. Tisor and G. Ottmar
- Breeding by Appointment and Transportation Effects on Pregnancy
Among MGA/Prostaglandin Synchronized Heifers - D. Landblom and J. Nelson
- Evaluation of a Late Summer Thirty Day Breeding/Late Spring
Calving Program for North Dakota Beef Producers - K. Ringwall
- NCA-IRM-SPA Cow Calf Enterprise Summary of Reproduction and
Production Performance Measures for North Dakota Cow Calf Producers - K. Ringwall, P. M.
Berg and K. Helmuth
- Integrated Annual-Perennial Forage Systems for Livestock
Production in Southwestern North Dakota - J. Nelson and L. Manske
III. Swine Research
IV. Agronomy Research
V. Horticulture Research