North Dakota Beef Cattle Improvement Association (NDBCIA)
- Incorporated in 1963, NDBCIA is a producer-driven organization with an elected board of
- NDBCIA's data center is the largest commercial cow/calf recordkeeping system in the
nation and processes annually over twenty-five thousand individual cow/calf records.
- Data Confidentiality, Accuracy and Timeliness have always been top priority with the
NDBCIA in the handling of all data, regardless of source.
- NDBCIA is global with software contracts in over 26 states, two Canadian provinces,
along with contracts in Mexico, Latin America and South America.
- NDBCIA was the first to have a certified software program meeting the National
Cattlemen's Association-Integrated Resources Management-Standardized Performance Analysis
(NCA-IRM-SPA) requirements and is one of only two nationally approved software programs
- NDBCIA has source verified over one-half of a million calves through a centrally
organized preconditioning management program.
- NDBCIA was organized for the purpose of data processing and the analysis of beef cattle
- The bottom-line objective of the NDBCIA has always been on sound beef cattle
improvements, providing members with the information needed to remain competitive in the
ever-changing beef industry of today.
- Currently, NDBCIA processes cow/calf records for several breed organizations.
- NDBCIA is professionally staffed through North Dakota State University, and utilizes
Software Solutions Integrated, an independent software development company.
For more information, contact:
Kris Ringwall email@example.com
1133 State Avenue
Dickinson, ND 58601