Working Differently in Extension Podcast
This podcast, hosted by Bob Bertsch, NDSU Agriculture Communications, is a discussion of how cooperative extension professionals can work differently to be more effective in the new communications environment.
Duration: about 30 minutes
Updated: every Thursday, approx. 3 p.m. (CT)
Check out the latest episodes below
- Working Differently in Extension 069 - Curtis Mahnken and Jeff Reisdorfer
- We talk with Jeff Reisdorfer and Curtis Mahnken of the University of Minnesota's Center for Farm Financial Management about their new Farm Answers website and podcast.
- Working Differently in Extension 068 - Eric Stafne
- A conversation about digital scholarship with Eric Stafne, Mississippi State University. We'll discuss Eric's series of blog posts on "The Intersection of Digital Technology and Scholarship."
- Working Differently in Extension 067 - Christine Geith
- A conversation with new eXtension Initiative CEO Christine Geith . We'll talk about her plans for the future of eXtension and how that may impact the future of Cooperative Extension.
- Working Differently in Extension 066 - Jamie Seger and Paul Hill
- A conversation with Jamie Seger and Paul Hill from the eXtension Ed Tech Learning Network, http://www.extedtechs.org/.
- Working Differently in Extension 065 - David Just
- A conversation with David Just , director of the Cornell Center for Behavioral Economics in Child Nutrition Programs, about how behavioral economics might impact Extension work.