Working Differently in Extension Podcast
This podcast, hosted by Bob Bertsch, NDSU Agriculture Communications, is a discussion of how cooperative extension professionals can work differently to be more effective in the new communications environment.
Duration: about 30 minutes
Updated: every Thursday, approx. 3 p.m. (CT)
Check out the latest episodes below
- Working Differently in Extension 067 - Christine Geith
- A conversation with new eXtension Initiative CEO Christine Geith . We'll talk about her plans for the future of eXtension and how that may impact the future of Cooperative Extension.
- Working Differently in Extension 066 - Jamie Seger and Paul Hill
- A conversation with Jamie Seger and Paul Hill from the eXtension Ed Tech Learning Network, http://www.extedtechs.org/.
- Working Differently in Extension 065 - David Just
- A conversation with David Just , director of the Cornell Center for Behavioral Economics in Child Nutrition Programs, about how behavioral economics might impact Extension work.
- Working Differently in Extension 064 - Christy Mannering
- University of Delaware web developer Christy Mannering discusses the #nexconf session, "Quality Engagement vs. Quantity of Fans on Facebook and Twitter" and Delaware's Ask an Expert rollout.
- Working Differently in Extension 063 - Colleen Brady
- A conversation with Colleen Brady, Purdue University, about her upcoming session, "Digging into HorseQuest Social Media Stats: What drives our clientele to activity?" at the 2014 National eXtension Conference.