Working Differently in Extension Podcast
This podcast, hosted by Bob Bertsch, NDSU Agriculture Communications, is a discussion of how cooperative extension professionals can work differently to be more effective in the new communications environment.
Duration: about 30 minutes
Updated: every Thursday, approx. 3 p.m. (CT)
Check out the latest episodes below
- Working Differently in Extension 057 - Eric Stafne
- A conversation with Eric Stafne, associate Extension professor at Mississippi State and administrative director of the National Grape Community of Practice, about his Journal of Extension article, "A View of Digital Scholarship in Extension."
- Working Differently in Extension 056 - Paul Hill
- Utah State University Extension assistant professor and 4-H agent Paul Hill talks about his recent blog posts, "Extension is Broken" and "How to Fix Extension."
- Working Differently in Extension 055 - Stephen Judd
- Stephen Judd, IT and Distance Education manager for university of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension and chair of the eXtension network Literacy Community of Practice, talks about open learning environments, reconciling local Extension funding with digital delivery and the challenges of of building a community.
- Working Differently in Extension 054 - Melissa Cater
- Melissa Cater, LSU AgCenter Organizational Development & Evaluation, talks with us about a study of Extension faculty's preferences for and perceptions of using an online, particularly social media, environment for professional development.
- Working Differently in Extension 053 - Laura Kalambokidis
- A conversation with University of Minnesota Extension and Minnesota State Economist Laura Kalambokidis. Laura discusses her work on "Building Extension's Public Value."