Working Differently in Extension Podcast
This podcast, hosted by Bob Bertsch, NDSU Agriculture Communications, is a discussion of how cooperative extension professionals can work differently to be more effective in the new communications environment.
Duration: about 30 minutes
Updated: every Thursday, approx. 3 p.m. (CT)
Check out the latest episodes below
- Working Differently in Extension 072: Bradd Anderson
- A conversation with Bradd Anderson , University of Missouri Extension, about FilmFest 4-H, http://4h.missouri.edu/go/events/filmfest/. The 5th annual national festival will take place next summer.
- Working Differently in Extension 071: Nate Meyer, Becky Meyer, Sherry Boyce
- A conversation with Nate Meyer, Becky Meyer, and Sherry Boyce from University of Minnesota Extension about their Journal of Extension commentary, "A Call to Embrace Program Innovation," http://www.joe.org/joe/2015june/comm1.php
- Working Differently in Extension 070 - Jim Isleib
- A conversation with Jim Isleib, Michigan State University Extension Upper Peninsula Crop Production Educator, about how he is using webinars to expand the reach of annual, ‘live’ meetings.
- Working Differently in Extension 069 - Curtis Mahnken and Jeff Reisdorfer
- We talk with Jeff Reisdorfer and Curtis Mahnken of the University of Minnesota's Center for Farm Financial Management about their new Farm Answers website and podcast.
- Working Differently in Extension 068 - Eric Stafne
- A conversation about digital scholarship with Eric Stafne, Mississippi State University. We'll discuss Eric's series of blog posts on "The Intersection of Digital Technology and Scholarship."