Agriculture Computer Support


Need Help?

Please contact the NDSU Help Desk @ 701.231.8685 Option 1

Computer Order Form

Please use our computer order form to request equipment that is NOT a part of the annual Extension equipment orders or the county cost-share program.

Software Request Form

Please use our software request form to place software orders ONLY if you do not have a departmental software contact.  You can find out who your software contact is via the NDSU Departmental Software Contact list.

Computer Information

Search our computer records for support information on your computer.

| Share

NDSU Surplus Property Program

What is Surplus?

Surplus is a program run by the NDSU Purchasing department that provides a way for NDSU offices to dispose of old or unused equipment in a secure, legal and environmentally friendly way.  For more information on what Surplus is, please visit the NDSU Purchasing Department's Surplus Property website.

How do I send items to Surplus?

On Campus

Someone in your office (usually an administrative assistant or office manager) will need to send an email to Cassie Ewalt in the purchasing office ( to let her know your office has equipment that needs to be picked up for surplus. 

The only information needed is the number of items to be picked up and what building/room they are in. She will schedule a time to have facilities management stop by to pick up the equipment.  There is no need to provide any paperwork or inventory numbers.

Off Campus

For County Extension offices and Research Centers, please contact the ACCS technicians to make arrangements.  If we are working in your area, space permitting, we would be happy to take back old equipment with us.  Otherwise, if you have someone from your office coming to campus, we can work with you to schedule an equipment drop off at our offices.


Creative Commons License
Feel free to use and share this content, but please do so under the conditions of our Creative Commons license and our Rules for Use. Thanks.