After obtaining a degree from NDSU’s College of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Natural Resources, you will be limited only by your imagination. Our graduates become doctors, foresters, geneticists, economists … They shape public policy and help people and communities prosper.
Today, graduates of our college are working to:
- Develop new food products
- Protect natural resources
- Design and test machines and buildings
- Grow and nurture plants
- Produce and distribute food and fiber
- Help people and communities prosper
- Help businesses develop, promote and market
- Discover new scientific knowledge
- Manage animals that serve humans
Expert instruction, state-of-the-art facilities and hands-on teaching methods help prepare our graduates for the career and future they want.
We can do the same for you.
Read on to see what career options may appeal to you.
For more information on a career search, go to the .
The following links illustrate just some of the options for careers in agriculture. They are, by no means, all-inclusive.