Field to Fork Webinars Spring 2017
All webinars will be held from 2 to 3 p.m CDT.
Webinar topics and dates are:
- Herbs: From Growing to Packing – March 29
- Will the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Guidelines Affect Your Business? – April 5
- Update on Spotted Wing Drosophila (Fruit Fly) in North Dakota – April 12
- How to Can Low- and High-acid Foods – April 19
- Introducing Youth to Gardening – April 26
The webinars are free of charge. This project is made possible through funding from the North Dakota Department of Agriculture.
The webinars will be held on Blackboard Collaborate. A link to register for the webinars can be found on the Field to Fork website (https://www.ag.ndsu.edu/fieldtofork). Archived webinars from 2016 also can be viewed on the website.
Presenters will be NDSU personnel and special guests.
For more information, visit NDSU Extension’s Field to Fork website or contact Julie Garden-Robinson, NDSU Extension food and nutrition specialist, at 701 231-7187 or firstname.lastname@example.org.