Working Differently in Extension Podcast
This podcast, hosted by Bob Bertsch, NDSU Agriculture Communications, is a discussion of how cooperative extension professionals can work differently to be more effective in the new communications environment.
Duration: about 30 minutes
Updated: every Thursday, approx. 3 p.m. (CT)
Check out the latest episodes below
- Working Differently in Extension 065 - David Just
- A conversation with David Just , director of the Cornell Center for Behavioral Economics in Child Nutrition Programs, about how behavioral economics might impact Extension work.
- Working Differently in Extension 064 - Christy Mannering
- University of Delaware web developer Christy Mannering discusses the #nexconf session, "Quality Engagement vs. Quantity of Fans on Facebook and Twitter" and Delaware's Ask an Expert rollout.
- Working Differently in Extension 063 - Colleen Brady
- A conversation with Colleen Brady, Purdue University, about her upcoming session, "Digging into HorseQuest Social Media Stats: What drives our clientele to activity?" at the 2014 National eXtension Conference.
- Working Differently in Extension 062 - Roslynn Brain
- A conversation with Roslynn Brain, Utah State University, about using positive messaging and social media to reach new Extension clientele in sustainability outreach. Roslynn will present a session on that topic at the 2014 National eXtension Conference.
- Working Differently in Extension 061 - Kim Allen, Nichole Huff and Dede Nelson
- A discussion of the study Kim Allen, Nichole Huff and Dede Nelson of NC State conducted that created and validated a social media self-efficacy scale.