Divorce/Separation Workshop for Parents & Caregivers
The Stutsman County Extension Office is offering the Parents Forever Program for parents, step-parents, and caregivers who are experiencing a divorce or separation. For more information on this program, contact our office at 252-9030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upcoming Events
- Active Parenting for Stepfamilies - Stepfamily Living: A Different Parenting Challenge Mar 05, 2015 12:10 PM - 12:50 PM — Stutsman County Extension Office - 502 10th Ave SE, Jamestown
- Winter Show Hippology Contest Mar 06, 2015 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM — Valley City - Winter Show
- State 4-H Livestock Judging Event Mar 07, 2015 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM — Valley City - Winter Show
- Parents Forever Mar 09, 2015 05:30 PM - 09:30 PM — Stutsman County Law Enforcement Center - 205 6th St. SE, Jamestown
- Active Parenting for Stepfamilies - Finding Your Way: Stepfamily Communication & Problem Solving Mar 12, 2015 12:10 PM - 12:50 PM — Stutsman County Extension Office - 502 10th Ave SE, Jamestown
- Upcoming events…
- Discover the Trails
in Jamestown, NDThe Jamestown Healthy Lifestyle Coalition has created a unique guide to the walking and biking trails in Jamestown. This guide features difficulty levels of the trails, helpful hints, a calorie use chart, and more!