Divorce/Separation Workshop for Parents & Caregivers
The Stutsman County Extension Office is offering the Parents Forever Program for parents, step-parents, and caregivers who are experiencing a divorce or separation. For more information on this program, contact our office at 252-9030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upcoming Events
- Napoleon FFA Alumni Judging Event Feb 07, 2015 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM — Napoleon
- VitaFerm Livestock Feed Clinic Feb 14, 2015 04:00 PM - 08:30 PM — Immanuel Lutheran Church, Jamestown, ND
- Nourishing Boomers and Beyond - Nourish Your Heart Feb 17, 2015 05:30 PM - 06:30 PM — Stutsman County Law Enforcement Center - 206 6th St. SE, Jamestown
- Winter Show Hippology Contest Mar 06, 2015 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM — Valley City - Winter Show
- State 4-H Livestock Judging Event Mar 07, 2015 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM — Valley City - Winter Show
- Upcoming events…
- Discover the Trails
in Jamestown, NDThe Jamestown Healthy Lifestyle Coalition has created a unique guide to the walking and biking trails in Jamestown. This guide features difficulty levels of the trails, helpful hints, a calorie use chart, and more!