Divorce/Separation Workshop for Parents & Caregivers
The Stutsman County Extension Office is offering the Parents Forever Program for parents, step-parents, and caregivers who are experiencing a divorce or separation. For more information on this program, contact our office at 252-9030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upcoming Events
- Nourishing Boomers and Beyond - Nourish Your Skin May 12, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — Stutsman County Extension Office - 502 10th Ave SE, Jamestown
- Nourishing Boomers and Beyond - Nourish Your Skin May 12, 2015 05:30 PM - 06:30 PM — Stutsman County Extension Office - 502 10th Ave SE, Jamestown
- Parents Forever Jun 08, 2015 05:30 PM - 09:30 PM — Stutsman County Law Enforcement Center - 205 6th St. SE, Jamestown
- Communication Arts District Contest Jun 09, 2015 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM — Fessenden School
- State 4-H Archery Tournament Jun 12, 2015 - Jun 13, 2015 — Washburn
- Upcoming events…
- Discover the Trails
in Jamestown, NDThe Jamestown Healthy Lifestyle Coalition has created a unique guide to the walking and biking trails in Jamestown. This guide features difficulty levels of the trails, helpful hints, a calorie use chart, and more!