Divorce/Separation Workshop for Parents & Caregivers
The Stutsman County Extension Office is offering the Parents Forever Program for parents, step-parents, and caregivers who are experiencing a divorce or separation. For more information on this program, contact our office at 252-9030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upcoming Events
- State 4-H Air Rifle Match Mar 28, 2015 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM — Devils Lake
- State 4-H Horse Judging & Hippology Contests Mar 28, 2015 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM — NDSU Equine Center
- State 4-H Horse Quiz Bowl & Horse Public Speaking & Demonstrations Mar 29, 2015 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM — NDSU
- Nourishing Boomers and Beyond - Nourish Your Eyes Apr 21, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — Stutsman County Extension Office - 502 10th Ave SE, Jamestown
- Nourishing Boomers and Beyond - Nourish Your Eyes Apr 21, 2015 05:30 PM - 06:30 PM — Stutsman County Extension Office - 502 10th Ave SE, Jamestown
- Upcoming events…
- Discover the Trails
in Jamestown, NDThe Jamestown Healthy Lifestyle Coalition has created a unique guide to the walking and biking trails in Jamestown. This guide features difficulty levels of the trails, helpful hints, a calorie use chart, and more!