Impact Reports are best viewed in Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader is free software that lets you view and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To access PDF files you need Adobe Reader installed. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer, you can download it below.
You can find the latest Impact Reports listed below.
- Family Nutrition Program (FNP): Helping Families and Youth Make Healthy Choices
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP): Empowering Families and Youth to Lead Healthier Lives
- Megan Ness, EFNEP/FNP Coordinator
- Back to School for Feedlot Operators: North Dakota Feedlot School
- Karl Hoppe, Area Extension Specialist, Livestock Systems
- Are You Ready? The College Transition
- Lisa Dawson, Extension Agent, Family and Consumer Sciences
- Ranchers Night Out
- Mark Miller, Extension Agent, Agriculture and Natural Resources