- 1 lb. lean hamburger
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 1 medium onion
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 (15-oz.) can kidney beans
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 1 can lima beans
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- 1 (15-oz.) can pork and beans
- 1 (15-oz.) can butter beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Open and drain kidney, lima and butter beans. Combine in bowl with pork and beans.
3. Add ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard to the same bowl. Mix thoroughly.
4. Fry hamburger and onions in large skillet until hamburger is browned.
5. Drain the hamburger. Add to the bean mixture.
6. Combine all ingredients in a large greased casserole pan and bake for 30-45 minutes until 165
7. Another option is simmering all ingredients in a slow cooker for 8 to 10 hours.
Makes 12 servings.
Per Serving: about 270 calories, 6 grams (g) of fat, 37 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 19 g protein and 570 mg sodium.