Outlook Conference for Ag Lenders - Bismarck
Oct 31, 2013
from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
|Contact Name||Sandy Osborne|
|Add event to calendar||
Location: Ramada (formerly Best Western Doublewood Inn), 1400 E Interchange Avenue, Bismarck, N.D. Telephone: 701-258-7000.
On-site registration and check-in: starts at 8:30 a.m.
Registration Fee: $50 (lunch and breaks are included)
Registration deadline: Oct. 21, 2013
This 1-day conference will cover the following:
- Bio-energy update
- Crop Outlook and Marketing Strategies
- Farm Bill Update
- Farm Financial Performance
- Farm Financial Stress Test: Who Will Make the Cut
- Livestock Outlook and Marketing Strategies
- Oil and Gas Economics (Bismarck and Minot)
- Risk Management/Crop Insurance
- Sugar Beet Economics (Fargo and Grand Forks)
- Macro-economic Outlook
NORTH DAKOTA UNIVERSITY SYSTEM CANCELLATION POLICY: A written cancellation will be accepted up to 5 business days prior to the workshop and is subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Substitutes are accepted.