Co-Product Feeding Strategies for Beef Producers (Video)
Several industries have beneﬁted greatly from ruminants’ ability to digest high-ﬁber coproducts. Cattle are able to eat coproducts including distillers grains, sugar beet pulp and potato waste. Many of these coproducts have high moisture contents, which can pose storage problems. These videos are designed to increase cattle producers’ awareness of the availability and proper use of wet coproducts in cattle diets, and to provide producers with options for managing and storing wet coproducts.
- Byproduct Feeding with Dr. Galen Erickson
- Nutritive Value and Feeding Recommendations for other Coproducts with Dr. Greg Lardy
- Storage Techniques for Ethanol Byproducts with Dr. Galen Erickson
- Storage and Handling of Other Coproducts with Dr. Greg Lardy
- Producer Panel Sharing Experiences of Using Coproducts