Jun 10, 2014
from 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
|Where||Red River Valley Fairgrounds|
|Contact Name||Rita Ussatis|
|Add event to calendar||
Consumer Choices Judging
Consumer Choices is an educational opportunity for 4-H members to learn decision making skills.
Want some instructions on "How-To-Do" Consumer Choices? Click Here
2014 Consumer Choices Judging Contest
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Come & Go Judging ~ Register by 6:00 PM
Red River Valley Fairgrounds ~ Hartl Ag Building
No Pre-Registration Necessary
2014 Judging Topics
- Beginners - Jeans, Beverages, Frozen Treats
- Junior & Senior - Pizza, Insect Repellent, TV's
- 2014 Study Guides - available soon!
(ages as of September 1, 2013)
- Beginners - 8, 9 & 10 year olds (10 year olds may judge in Beginner or Junior Division)
- Junior - 11-13 year olds (13 year olds may decide to judge in Senior Division)
- Senior - 14 & older (may also include 13 year olds)
- State Contest - Thirteen year old contestants who turn 14 before January 1 are eligible to compete in the national contest, if a member of the first place team. Thirteen year old contestants who turn 14 on/after January 1 are not eligible for national contest, and would lose eligibility for future state contests if a member (top three scores) of the first place team.
- Five winners named in each division.
- Top score recognized in each judging class.
- Top five Junior & Senior Winners will be eligible to participate as a team at the State Contest to be held at the North Dakota State Fair on Tuesday, July 22, 2014.
4-H Dress Code Required
All 4-H participants/exhibitors must wear a solid white, yellow, gray or green shirt/blouse with a 4-H Emblem prominently displayed and securely fastened on the front. It is recommended that 4-H members wear dark jeans, slacks, shorts or skirts.