2015 BBQ Boot Camps
from 12:05 AM to 12:10 AM
BBQ Boot Camps for 2015 have not yet been planned.
Once dates are confirmed, they will be listed here!
Typically, planning begins sometime in the Spring, usually April. If you would like to set up a BBQ Boot Camp for this year, please contact Dr. David Newman.
* * * * *
BBQ Boot Camp is a collaborative effort of animal scientists in NDSU's Animal Sciences Department and agents from the NDSU Extension Service. Bring your appetite because you'll be able to sample some tasty barbecued meat!
You'll learn about:
- New cooking methods and practices
- Meat cut selection
- Rubs, marinades and seasonings
- Food safety and nutrition
- Smoking, gas and charcoal cooking
- Meat industry topics, including related research, teaching and Extension activities at NDSU
Attendees should check in 30 minutes prior to start
to obtain program materials and nametag.