Working Differently in Extension Podcast
This podcast, hosted by Bob Bertsch, NDSU Agriculture Communications, is a discussion of how cooperative extension professionals can work differently to be more effective in the new communications environment.
Duration: about 30 minutes
Updated: every Thursday, approx. 3 p.m. (CT)
Check out the latest episodes below
- Working Differently in Extension 060 - Chris Boleman and Courtney Dodd
- A conversation with Chris Boleman and Courtney Dodd from Texas 4-H Youth Development about their use of Twitter and Ustream. We talk about the Texas 4-H tweet-ups (#tx4hconvo) and about "Leadership Live," a live leadership event steamed online.
- Working Differently in Extension 059 - Mike Boehlje and Dave King
- A conversation with Mike Boehlje, Purdue University, and Dave King, Oregon State University, about their Journal of Extension commentary "A Return to the Basics: The Solution for eXtension."
- Working Differently in Extension 058 - Mark Lubell
- A conversation with Mark Lubell, University of California Davis, about Extension 3.0: Outreach and Education in the Age of Connectivity, his effort to evolve land grant universities to accelerate sustainable agricultural innovation by capitalizing on social learning, information technology, and networks of expertise.
- Working Differently in Extension 057 - Eric Stafne
- A conversation with Eric Stafne, associate Extension professor at Mississippi State and administrative director of the National Grape Community of Practice, about his Journal of Extension article, "A View of Digital Scholarship in Extension."
- Working Differently in Extension 056 - Paul Hill
- Utah State University Extension assistant professor and 4-H agent Paul Hill talks about his recent blog posts, "Extension is Broken" and "How to Fix Extension."