Working Differently in Extension Podcast
This podcast, hosted by Bob Bertsch, NDSU Agriculture Communications, is a discussion of how cooperative extension professionals can work differently to be more effective in the new communications environment.
Duration: about 30 minutes
Updated: every Thursday, approx. 3 p.m. (CT)
Check out the latest episodes below
- Working Differently in Extension 054 - Melissa Cater
- Melissa Cater, LSU AgCenter Organizational Development & Evaluation, talks with us about a study of Extension faculty's preferences for and perceptions of using an online, particularly social media, environment for professional development.
- Working Differently in Extension 053 - Laura Kalambokidis
- A conversation with University of Minnesota Extension and Minnesota State Economist Laura Kalambokidis. Laura discusses her work on "Building Extension's Public Value."
- Working Differently in Extension 052 - Jeff Reisdorfer
- A conversation with Jeff Reisdorfer, Web Communications Coordinator for the Center for Farm Financial Management at the University of Minnesota, about his AgEdu blog, social media, educational online games and more.
- Working Differently in Extension 051 - Greg Johll
- Greg Johll, director of Technology Services for University of Wisconsin Extension, talks about how UWEX distributed Google Nexus tablets to nearly 3/4 of its employees.
- Working Differently in Extension 050 - Jamie Seger
- Jamie Seger, Extension educator and education technology specialist with Ohio State University Extension, talks about her effort getting Extension educators comfortable with social media through the Back to the Kitchen project.