Working Differently in Extension Podcast
This podcast, hosted by Bob Bertsch, NDSU Agriculture Communications, is a discussion of how cooperative extension professionals can work differently to be more effective in the new communications environment.
Duration: about 30 minutes
Updated: every Thursday, approx. 3 p.m. (CT)
Check out the latest episodes below
- Working Differently in Extension 034 - Marissa Stone
- An interview with information technologist and social media strategist Marissa Stone recorded at the 2012 eXtension National Conference. We talked to Marissa about how she used social media to promote the Priester National Extension Health Conference before, during and after the event.
- Working Differently in Extension 033 - Jill Heemstra, UNL Extension, LPELC
- Jill Heemstra, University of Nebraska Extension Educator and Livestock and Poultry Environmental Learning Center Coordinator talks about #manuremonday, engaging the public in Extension work and building a successful community of practice.
- Working Differently Podcast 032 - Jennifer Smith, K-State Extension
- Jennifer Smith, K-State Research and Extension horticulture agent in Douglas County, KS, talks about her use of Twitter, Facebook and blog to reach the people she serves.
- Working Differently Podcast 031 - Joanne Kinsey, Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- Joanne Kinsey, Family & Community Health Sciences Educator with Rutgers University Cooperative Extension, talks about her use of Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo and other new media in delivering nutrition and fitness messages.
- Working Differently in Extension 030 - Jenny Rees, UNL Extension
- Jeny Rees, Extension Educator at UNL Extension-Clay County, talks about her use of social media to reach the people she serves in rural Nebraska. Jenny tweets at twitter.com/jenreesources and blogs at jenreesources.wordpress.com.