Working Differently in Extension Podcast
This podcast, hosted by Bob Bertsch, NDSU Agriculture Communications, is a discussion of how cooperative extension professionals can work differently to be more effective in the new communications environment.
Duration: about 30 minutes
Updated: every Thursday, approx. 3 p.m. (CT)
Check out the latest episodes below
- Working Differently in Extension 052 - Jeff Reisdorfer
- A conversation with Jeff Reisdorfer, Web Communications Coordinator for the Center for Farm Financial Management at the University of Minnesota, about his AgEdu blog, social media, educational online games and more.
- Working Differently in Extension 051 - Greg Johll
- Greg Johll, director of Technology Services for University of Wisconsin Extension, talks about how UWEX distributed Google Nexus tablets to nearly 3/4 of its employees.
- Working Differently in Extension 050 - Jamie Seger
- Jamie Seger, Extension educator and education technology specialist with Ohio State University Extension, talks about her effort getting Extension educators comfortable with social media through the Back to the Kitchen project.
- Working Differently in Extension 049 - Barbara O'Neill
- Barbara O'Neill, Extension Specialist in Financial Resource Management at Rutgers Cooperative Extension, talks about assessing programs using Critical Incident Technique, a qualitative research method based on personal stories and descriptive data.
- Working Differently in Extension 048 - Nancy Bowen-Ellzey
- A conversation with Nancy Bowen-Ellzey about Ohio State University Extension's field specialist model. How does it address specific critical issues and develop collaborative partnerships that foster non-traditional funding opportunities while complementing the work of the county-based educator?