Working Differently in Extension Podcast
This podcast, hosted by Bob Bertsch, NDSU Agriculture Communications, is a discussion of how cooperative extension professionals can work differently to be more effective in the new communications environment.
Duration: about 30 minutes
Updated: every Thursday, approx. 3 p.m. (CT)
Check out the latest episodes below
- Working Differently in Extension 043 - LuAnn Phillips
- A conversation with eXtension Virtual Worlds Coordinator LuAnn Phillips about Extension education efforts in Second Life and the future of virtual worlds.
- Working Differently in Extension 042 - Stan Skrabut
- A conversation with Stan Skrabut, Instructional Technology Educational Specialist with University of Wyoming Extension, about training in the military, informal learning, tech tools, gaming and more.
- Working Differently in Extension 041 - Kelly Pritchett
- A conversation with Kelly Pritchett, marketing specialist with DMA Solutions, about the paper she co-authored, "Expressions of Social Presence in Agricultural Conversations on Twitter." The paper appeared in the Journal of Applied Communications, http://journalofappliedcommunications.org/
- Working Differently in Extension 041 - Best of 2012, Part 2
- We take a look back at some of our favorite interviews of the past year, including comments from Eli Sagor, Maggie Lawrence, Amy Hays, Jill Heemstra and more.
- Working Differently in Extension 040 - Best of 2012, Part 1
- We take a look back at some of our favorite interviews of the past year, including comments from Anne Adrian, Dan Cotton, Jenny Rees, Jim Langcuster and more.