After receiving a degree from NDSU's College of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Natural Resources, you will be limited only by your imagination. Our graduates become doctors, foresters, geneticists, economists... They shape public policy and help people and communities prosper.
Today, graduates of our college are working to:
- Conduct scientific research
- Design and test machines and buildings
- Protect natural resources
- Produce and distribute food and fiber
- Help people and communities prosper
- Grow and nurture plants
- Discover new scientific knowledge
- Help businesses develop; promote and market products and services
- Study and care for animals
Expert instruction, state-of-the-art facilities, and hands-on teaching methods help prepare our graduates for the career and future they want.
For more information on a career search, go to the NDSU Career Center.
The following links illustrate just some of the options for careers in agriculture. They are, by no means, all-inclusive.